So here she is, Lucinda. What a girl. I can't even remember if i gave her any traits. I love this girl's face. So Lucinda is another of my favorites
( i can't decide between her and Jiao)   I think Lucinda just wins. I have been holding onto her, far too long.

She was created 31st July 2011. Poor Lucinda.  She's finally free.  (my kind of cat like sim, it's the eyes)
Okay.

Without further ado

Download Lucinda

Screenshot of how she will look in your cas bin. (uploaded with default skin and EA hair)


She looks a little cross eyed. I promise she is not, you know how theses sims can never keep still in Cas. I swear she was rolling her eyes at me as i took this photo.


I do use sliders (see my list Mould me) If you don't mess with her face, she will be fine. (when i download a sim, i never edit thier face shape) If you have the sliders in, then mess away ^_*

Poses by  
Abnormal Sim Simulation Center
New pose pack by Blakc 
R2MCreations
See my pose list for other poses.

Default eyes by Shyne. Dark Storm.(theses are my favourite eyes of Shyne)
Ephemera Default Skin VF 2.2 
I finally gave in and thought i would give these another try.
Lipsticks by Channy Vivin (i am not sure which one, i know i used one of thoses)
(she has some gorgeous clothes)
Freckles by Papercat

Phew!

23 comments:

  1. http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t2774-2-sim-make-overs#30153 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Shyne. Wow, she looks awesome. I like what you did with her. When you shyne-a-fied a sim they come out glowing. She looks hot. Thank you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you think I was so excited to get her into my game? I knew she'd look hot lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, Sack! She looks hot ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks JS Sims. I do like her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's stunning!! Definitely one of my favourites by you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful XD!
    I love what you did Shyne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. Just checked out the shyne-a-fied version too lol! She's adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone. Glad u like her. Thanks for your comments. I love the Shyne-a-fied Lucinda too. She looks amazing Shyne! (don't tell my Lucinda that)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL Don't worry. All Sims in my game go through the painful process of being Shyne-a-fied. She much prefers being herself in your game rather than posing like a princess in mine lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL. By the way, your Theodore is awesome, so realistic looking and i could definitley see hiim walking around in Vampire masquerade. If i didn't spend so much time on the sims, i would reinstall my copy of that game. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, VTM-B is great when you haven't played it for ages. It's not the kind of game you can play over and over again lol especially not when you're trying to find the Nospheratu XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love her! I usually don't pay a whole lot of attention to sims up for download but if I remember later on when I'm in sim-mode she may have to find a place in my game to be available for my legacy's second gen <33

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, thank you, that'a lovely compliment ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. HOW THE F*** DID I NOT SEE THIS BLOG BEFORE? You make gorgeous sims Sackgirl! God, Im so jealous! IMMEADIATE download!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks. Hey i felt the same way about your blog when i stumbled upon it, through someone blog list, i was like wow, great looking sims on here ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are really big artist Sackgirl. Your sims are so intriguing... Don't know what to say, just amazing. xDD

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh that's so sweet. Thank you. And thanks for all your comments ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  19. woah. she is stunning. those eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you.Glad so many people like her. Yes her eyes are pierciing, (she's sort of my cat girl)

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW she is something. Really nice work. =)

    ReplyDelete